Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Moving on

I spoke with my spiritual web advisor the other day and we discussed options for total website rebuilds. Something is going to change soon, so I'll keep you posted on that.

In the mean time I've been working nonstop on paintings galore. Commissions, content for my next show, trade pieces.... everything.

Sarah, I'm happy to report that Paris is done. I hope Adam is feeling alright.

It's a gloomy day so my camera isn't grabbing the best shots ever, but here's what I have for updates sake.




Here's the reaper. Not completely finished yet. I'm giving it a rest and coming back to see what kind of critters or happy clouds I want to add to him.



This is my latest triptych. It's being done for the mighty Counsel Langley. We're trading paintings and I couldn't be more excited.

The painting I'm getting for this triptych is featured this week on Juxtapoz.com just like mine was a few weeks ago.

"Cityscape 15"

6 Comments:

Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

I think I need that Paris picture. Or one very similar. It's beautiful.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

thank you. i'll definitely have prints made of it. i'll keep you posted.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit. the reaper is fanfuckingtastic. will there be prints?

also, i am mucho jealous of the counsel painting you're getting... those two on juxtapoz are 2 of my all time counsel favorites (i bought a print of the other... i love red and light blue!)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

There will be prints. I am jealous of myself for getting that painting from Counsel.

2:51 PM  
Blogger banjeroo said...

I want the reaper painting more than just about anything I have ever wanted before.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Counsel Langley said...

i love being called "mighty"!! might just have to quote you on that. i am sooo excited for my triptych. also the other possible commission i mentioned... i WILL get back to on that,the busy-ness monster has me like a deer in headlights.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home