Monday, April 02, 2007

In the misty morning



Good morning. Go listen to "Children of the Sea" by Black Sabbath.



Weekend was pretty cool. Nice weather up until last night. Now it's grey and wet outside and Merle Haggard is lamenting over the speakers of my laptop.

I worked a bit on the couch painting but for some reason I was just rushing the hell out of it. I ended up washing out everything I was trying Saturday night.

Last night I worked on Paris and will finish it soon after the paint from last night dries.

I worked on the reaper painting and also need to let that dry before moving on. I updated the photoshop reference sketch for that one. I'm debating whether or not to give the reaper sweatpants in the painting. Given my love of all things sweatpants I probably will. You gotta reap souls in comfort.







Crap season is almost over at work so that'll be nice. I have to get focused and finish these paintings this week. The show opening is April 13th.

www.hookermedia.com

5 Comments:

Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Love the Paris one.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweatpants, just peeking out from under the robe.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

jenny told me how nice it was coming out....it looks GREAT!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Warren Ellis has a blog. Do you read it? You should. Some really nice art and photos over there.

warrenellis.com

-t

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that song will be in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home