Monday, November 20, 2006

well crap

I forgot to blog yesterday. I was in the studio for twelve and a half hours recording Low Red Land

Well that knocks me out of the running for personalized baby booties and hand-stitched biker patches.

I feel I've let myself down. Like a fatty cheating on a diet in the wee hours.

Like a sprinter who forgot to tie his shoe.

Like a street with no name.

I have no idea what any of that means.



BUT. Here are some updates on stuff I'm working on. Vigo and the man himself, John McClaine.








And there are a couple new things on the site for you to check out. Well, most of you have seen the turkey painting under the acrylics section, but there's a new oil as well.

It was actually painted... maybe six or seven years ago but it has been in the posession of my friend Pia Schachter for the past few years. She was nice enough to take a few shots of it for me. Enjoy.


www.hookermedia.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viggy, Viggy, Viggy....someone's been a bad monkey!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost missed today and ended up with one of the lamest posts ever, so I don't really know who's ahead. All these days are blurring together.

Hopefully you're at least getting good traffic to your site and lots of art-lovin'.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home