Wednesday, November 01, 2006

THANOS: Ruiner of boners

A little while ago a buddy of mine from Texas posted the following on a messageboard that I linked my portfolio on...


worst shit ever. woke up this morning, got ready, put on clothes, got ready to spank before work, sat down, commenced the stroke, looked up, saw "happy birthday, thanos" (my new desktop background), I fucking lost it laughing at his face while I sat there faggotly holding my piece.

i waited until lunch


I'm touched deeply. I never knew the power of my artwork until today. I can keep men in their 20's from playing with themselves. I'm doing you a favor. You'll go blind if you keep that up. (Keep that up! Ayohhh!)

Since finishing the painting I've had about a dozen people offer to buy it. I'm honored, but unfortunately he was sold within about four hours of me posting the picture on my website. I even had a Canadian come calling. I'm international, dude! Right then.

However, I've arranged to do signed prints. I'm setting up options to buy things directly from my site with a either a credit card or Paypal and the prints should be done within two weeks. I'll definitely let everyone know when they are available.

In other news, today marks the first day of Nablopomo, a brainchild of M. Kennedy, super blogger and creator of Fussy.org.

I'm happy to say that she's chosen me to provide one of the prizes for a winning blogger who will be chosen at random at the end of the month. Someone will be receiving an 8x10 painting from me. When it's finished I'll throw a picture up for sure.

If you haven't signed up for Nablopomo and are up for the challenge of blogging every day of November... click the link and get to it.

6 Comments:

Blogger e$ said...

cool - you're totally a celebrity dude. NABLOMOPO or whatever. I'm still asleep, i think.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

I can't type it without copying and pasting.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Shanna MK said...

Oo Oo I want to be randomly selected for your prize... :P

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I love this story. Hooker - you made a man stop spanking his monkey! That's some serious artwork. :)

Good call on the NABLOMOPO or whatever it is. I'm gonna sign up too.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how the hell I'm going to write a post a day. That is really going to cut into my whole snorting-coke-off-a-hooker's-back time.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

Hey I'll bend down if you want to put a line on there. Just don't cut it up on my back.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home