Thursday, November 16, 2006

Is it the weather?

Why the hell can't I get out of bed before 11:30 am?

I hate this shit.

Also, does anyone live off a part time job? Full time is not conducive to everything I'm trying to do with my life. Unfortunately I'm thinking part time is not conducive to eating regularly and paying rent.

Any time I think it may be possible to quit my job and work half the hours I'm currently working, thus leaving more time to paint, I remember that winter in Massachusetts is a dirty oil-eating whore who slaps households with $500 a month bills. The uncertainty keeps me tied to the boring white guy office job like Prometheus and his boulder.

Sorry. I'm just a basket of puppies today.



In other news, I'm offering truck war paintings if anyone's interested.

Hooker Media

3 Comments:

Blogger To Be Announced said...

Cute basket of puppies!

I'd say stick with the job through the winter (you know, because heat and food ARE both enjoyable) then see what happens. But this is just the practical side of me...

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut the fuck up with those puppies.

And I've been having the same thoughts lately.

-Sask.

3:46 PM  
Blogger e$ said...

oil-eating whore.

heh.

perfect.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home