Monday, November 27, 2006

Fell off

Man. Missing that day a week ago totally threw me off. Maybe the whole Thanksgiving thing did too a bit.

Either way I'm back. Ish.

The weekend was long and full of black out good times.

Saturday I did a session in the studio with a band called Hangover Black from 10-6. They were an interesting bunch. Their bass player had the worst gas I've ever witnessed. He looked like a yeti. Luckily I was far away enough from him in the control room that I didn't get the brunt of his ass fumes. His bandmates next to him on the couch hated life though. I finally doused him with air freshener. He ate a chicken salad sub with mustard and pickles for lunch. No wonder he was so gassy. He saw nothing wrong with his lunch of choice until he was doing vocals later on and remarked, on tape, that his "asshole feels like an upside down volcano".

After the session I was greeted by a bunch of classy broads and dudes dressed up for a strip club outing. I threw down five tacos real quick and threw my suit on. See some pics right here

The strip club was good enough. I like the upstairs better at the Foxy Lady. Little less cluttered. Couple physically flawless young women in there.

I stayed for a few drinks and then drove back to Quincy for my buddy Tacky's bachelor party. The details are spotty since I mistook my beer for a keg cup full of Jameson and downed it in a gulp, but I do remember Tacky furiously churning butter at one point. I think.

A week from today I hang my show at the Other Side cafe on Newbury and Mass Ave. Tuesday December 5th is the opening night. Come down and have drinks around 9 PM. I've been working on some new pieces specifically for this show.

www.hookermedia.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I got home on Saturday. I do, however, have welts on my ass from the stripper beating.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

Yeah that one on the left got you good.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I think wearing the huge-ass Silver Surfer buckle was a bad idea.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home