Monday, October 16, 2006

one armed idiot

toda i woke up and realize that the pain fairy visited me in the night. the pain fairy came and from the looks of things i must have left her a crsip one hunfred dollar bill under m pillow.

note my shitty typing. thats because im typinf with my left hand only wgile my right hand lies dead in my lap. and no, i wont be correcting my errors.

im 26. im in decent shape... or so i thought. until i played two hours of football yesterday. it was all fun and ganmes util i jumped to catvh a pass, twisted around in the air and hit the ground sprinting. i ran it in for a TD, bu i also pulled my left groin like it was made of warm taffy. what a letdown. i had even bought sweet ass sweatpatnts fro tj maxx for the occasion.

i hobbled off the field for a few and then went back out, this time no loger playng wide receiver, just offensive/defensive line.

went home limping and had no idea my wrist was trashed until i tried to push a chair in under my desk.

instant nauseating pain.

so now instead of driving in to typesetting job, which i need my right hand for
on my motorcycle, which i need my right hand for
and then later on to band practice, which i need my right hand for
im sitting here in sweet ass sweatpants, bored and in unbridled pain. the pain of a 1,000 old linebacker veterans, the pain of being born an idiot.

im going back to bed.

UPDATE

scheduled a doctors appointment for 1.30 today.

jus woke up.

at 2.00.


FUCKIN IDIOT

to the emergemcy room i go.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed you wrote that whole thing with your left hand! Did it take you forever??

The groin thing, ouch... I don't envy you! I hope things get better!

11:17 AM  
Blogger e$ said...

don't you still have some painkillers from the jaw thing? There's worse things in life than staying home from work and eating pills, you know.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you goofy fuck. the only good thing to come out of that game? those super hot sweatpants.

feel better. drop me a line when you're back from the doctors.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. Hope you're lefthanded for everything else.

Painkillers. Plenty of painkillers.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumbass.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

they didnt ive me pain pills for my jaw. only penicillin. im back, in a sling, useless as ever.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean you're gonna quit music just like dave mustaine?

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that last comment was left by Murf.

8:36 AM  
Blogger e$ said...

that sucks. I would have insisted on painkillers. "IT'S A TEN, DAMMIT, A TEN!!!"

9:38 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

I told them that if i moved my wrist out of "handshake" position the pain was a ten.

Unfortunately I'm 6'3" with a beard, hair down to my tits and was walking with a limp. They probably think I'm a vicious pill popper. I only got 5 vikes out of the deal. I don't even smoke weed for god sakes. Give me some pain pills when I actually need them.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home